Monday, February 11, 2008

Who says you can't go home

真是搞笑啊~^^"
結果今天我去辦公室聽廣播就聽到Bon Jovi的這首歌"Who says you can't go home"..


<歌詞>
I spent 20 years trying to get out of this place
I was looking for something I couldn't replace
I was running away from the only thing I've ever known
Like a blind dog without a bone
I was a gypsy lost in the twilight zone
I hijacked a rainbow and crashed into a pot of gold
I been there, done that and I ain't lookin' back on the seeds I've sown,
Saving dimes, spending too much time on the telephone
Who says you can't go home

[Chorus]
Who says you can't go home
There's only one place they call me one of their own
Just a hometown boy, born a rolling stone, who says you can't go home
Who says you can't go back, been all around the world and as a matter of fact
There's only one place left I want to go, who says you can't go home
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright, its alright

I went as far as I could, I tried to find a new face
There isn't one of these lines that I would erase
I lived a million miles of memories on that road
With every step I take I know that I'm not alone
You take the home from the boy, but not the boy from his home
These are my streets, the only life I've ever known,
who says you can't go home

[Chorus]

I been there, done thatand I ain't looking that
It's been a long long road
Feels like I never left, that's how the story goes

It doesn't matter where you are, it doesn't matter where you go
If it's a million miles aways or just a mile up the road
Take it in, take it with you when you go,
who says you can't go home

[Chorus]

It's alright, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright, its alright
Who says you can't go home [x2]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

啊,終於訂閱成功了
就是最下面的Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
不過我上次也是用這個連結訂閱更新
連到一個莫名其妙的網站
為什麼這次就成功了咧?
管他的
這樣我就可以看到你的更新啦
你要努力PO文喔

Emny said...

Dear臭龜:

如果你有需要啥東西,
別忘記跟我說喔,
我可以幫你寄過去...

台灣今年過年有夠冷的-_-

Cindy said...

To Sigma:
呵呵~歡迎你來參觀啊!
我有空會努力po文的,妳也要喔。
讓我知道妳在台灣過的好不好..:)

To 雅蘭:
好啊,沒問題。
不過目前我從台灣扛來的東西還夠用..:)
謝謝妳唷~

我知道,妳要注意保暖啊,別著涼了..
真希望台灣下雨快些停..這樣不停的下還真煩呢..